An expert trainer and presenter who's delivered at one of the biggest creative festivals in the world SXSW on innovations and has been fearured in the Sunday Times, Economist and numerous academic books. Now learn how to use Ai for your documentary, films and stories. This creative process aligns with the meme. "If you can imagine IA (it appening) you can AI it". It will be useful to you whether you’re starting out or are a pro looking to storyboarding, creating innovative research and films. Photo CC Chapman.
• Create fundamentals and workflows how to build upon them for your project
• Refining, additive and advance prompting ideas.
• Creating realistic images from your archive, or otherwise simulating them through the likes of blends and multi-prompting.
• Creating moving images from your prompts.
• Incorporating After Effects to enhance your work
• Learn from and train others using their prompts and building a library.